Camp day 1

Kia Ora Whanau,


It is 11:00pm and all the children were a sleep by 10:30pm.  


Today was a good start to what is going to be an awesome camp


Leaving Rowandale School










 Arriving at camp






On to our activities. 

this year the children are participating in archary, kayaking, flying fox, confidence course, rope maze, rock climbing, raft building and fill a barrel.



Archery group 






 Flying fox group








Kayaking group  








Rocking climbing






Air Rifle shooting








Rope Maze 










 Dinner time spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread




Last activity before bed.  Hosted by Carey Park people



Thank you all the helps.  It was a great day.  The children are safe and we are looking forward to day two.  

Just a reminder we are inviting parents on Thursday at 6:30pm 
397 Henderson Valley Rd, just passed the Henderson Valley School.  






Comments

  1. Hi, I've only had my first look and so jealous because I'm yr 5 and I'm not there at camp. That looks so fun. I miss my friends and especially Saunaleva, Stephene and all my friends, I miss you......not....... Jokes. I miss everyone heaps. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your week.

    Love Angelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment