ILE- SPORTS OPTIONS



This term the ILE classes have been participating in OPTIONS.  There is cooking, art, digital devices and Sports academy. 

Room 19 option is sports academy.  We have been learning about turbo touch, how to be a ref, and participating in a team environment. 

We are glad to be now apart of the IA's sports day.  This is to be held on Friday's at 12pm.  They are given the opportunity to be leaders and ref their sports day. 



Soccer we have- Deshay (room 19) and Greta (room 18)

 

Deshay- I felt good doing this job with highflyers.  I am feeling nervous refereeing the IA's sports tournament. It is a big responsibility.
Greta- Im feeling nervous refereeing the IA's, but excited at the same time. 

Touch rugby we have- Kitione and Ellena (room 20)



Kitione- I felt that today's refereeing went well.  I am confident that I will be a good ref for the IA's sports tournament. 
Ellena-  I was refereeing room 19 on Monday.  I felt really confident and brave to call out fouls and offsides.

Netball we have- Lupe (room 18) and Robyn (room 17)

 

Lupe-I felt excited to referee the highflyers, and i'm confident to do the IA's sports tournament.
Robyn- I felt nervous about refereeing the highflyers practice games.  But I am confident, I will do a good in the IA's sports tournament. 


Basketball we have-  Zac and Jaydon (room 19)

 

Jaydon- I am gaining more confidence the more times I ref.  The IA's tournament is going to be awesome.  
Zac- I know I lacked confidence when refereeing.  My goal is to be more confident in making a calls. 

Comments

  1. Thank you to the amazing leaders who have been umpiring and refereeing our IAs Sports competitions! We really appreciate it and like you to know that you are doing an AMAZING JOB!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment